KRDG (Reading, PA) Lunch Fly-in Sunday March 5th

201er hasn't posted this so I will. There will be Mooney fly-in at Reading airport tomorrow at high noon. The weather should cooperate with the winds slated to be back from the gale force levels they have been for a while.

If you plan on attending, drop 201er a PM if you haven't responded to the NJ Yahoo Group Email. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oscar Avalle said:

Secret or not, is there space for a current washingtonian secret flier tomorrow? I would love to join you guys! Where on the field?
Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I told you at the airport restaurant in the main terminal, I'd have to kill you.

Oscar did you get tired of of having the gopros falling off and start putting them inside?

Jajaja! I stopped using GoPros after losing some (over the Guatemalan rain forest... so no harm done (I hope so...)

Now I am using Virbs... but they are still mostly outside...
Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk