Florida Trip For Work - Need info on TFR near PBI and LNA

This is not a political thread - just need real advice on where to land and park my aircraft while staying in Palm Beach, FL.  My entire trip is flexible and weather permitting.

I know I've been MIA recently - working hard on a new business as well as balancing family time - MooneySpace falls behind that unfortunately :)

On Sunday, March 12 I plan to fly from GAI (Maryland) to PDK (Atlanta) to visit a friend in the hospital and then continue on to Florida. I am looking to visit a few business associates in different areas of the state on Sunday evening and Monday.  My main business destination however is West Palm Beach, FL, for a conference from the 14th to 17th.

Both PBI - West Palm Beach International, and LNA - Lantana are the two airports I had narrowed down for my plans to use.  I've used Lantana twice in the past.  Once back in 2009 or 2010 and once in 2015.  Cost and service wise I was planning to use them again.

My plan was to arrive at LNA on Monday the 13th in the late afternoon.  See a relative for dinner, and then head to the hotel.  The conference breaks on Friday just after noon so I'd try to depart by 2:00PM ish.

This issue, is the Trump TFR's that have taken place the last few weekends.   I do not want to have an issue with arriving to early on Monday nor getting stuck on Friday.  

I can always use a gateway airport and land at PBI should I need to, or land LNA and re-position my aircraft to PBI during a conference break should a TFR be posted mid week so that I can depart PBI.  I have had experience with this when departing from Martha's Vinyard during an Obama vacation.  Called up, got my slot, went through security, inspected my own aircraft while being watched by security, and then departed just fine.  I fly in the SFRA all the time near DC and am vetted for the DC3 in the FRZ.  Busy controlled airspace and procedures do not worry me.  

Logistically, though I know President Trump can always change his normal routine and plan, but what has it been like, and what are my choices?  I also could fly to another airport outside the 10 mile ring and rent a car.  

Thanks for your information and suggestions.  Again, please keep this non-political.

-Seth