Anyone familiar with Matthews Aviation in Yerington, NV?

helitim

My paint is just about crapped out and I have been getting quotes.  This guy (Chris Matthews) sounds good on his website and the phone but I would like some reviews of his work beforehand.  Anybody know him or his work?  His shop is in Yerington, NV.

Thank you, Tim

Don't know his shop, but fly over Yerington a lot.  Talk about setting up a business in the middle of nowhere.  Yikes! (not really, but it sure seems like it's in the middle of nowhere...;))

Have you asked him for some references for planes he's done in the Central California area that you can go see?  I did that prior to picking my paint shop back in 2010 and spoke with previous customers.  I was surprised that I was able to see a good range of aircraft (age wise) since they were painted.  Great sign if he's willing to do that.

Brian