My 15 Minutes of Fame!

Joe Zuffoletto

1 hour ago, flyboy0681 said:

I guess we all know now where Joe lives.

I've always found it laughable when somebody who leaves behind a magazine on a commercial removes the address label, as if the next person to read it is going to come to their house and bludgeon them to death.

Actually makes sense to do this when traveling, and I do. When someone finds your home address in the seat pocket of an airliner they instantly know that you're away from home and may try to coordinate a burglary of your property.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe Zuffoletto said:

Actually makes sense to do this when traveling, and I do. When someone finds your home address in the seat pocket of an airliner they instantly know that you're away from home and may try to coordinate a burglary of your property.

You can't be serious. Are you saying there's a nationwide network of thieves who ride all day seeking out magazine subscription labels? 

And if they come across a copy of "Plastics Today" magazine can they assume it was left behind by a businessman whose wife is home, so they don't relay the heist to an affiliate?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, teejayevans said:

BTW, if you watched Rosewood this past Friday, they had a Mooney M20E in a scene, the bad guy was trying to get away in a Cessna 172, probably used because they needed 2 doors for the shot.

I thought it looked like a 177RG?

4 hours ago, Mooney_Mike said:

Anyone can modify your subscription and mailing address  to most magazines using the account number on the mailing label. So I can see why one would want to deidentify it.

That may explain why I no longer receive my monthly issue of Nuns' Life.