Demise of N6XM?

I'd have an extremely hard time replacing my current Mooney, even if someone offered me 25% above market. I know her backwards and forwards and have a lot of blood, sweat and tears involved! Can't imagine starting over, but I sure would if I found myself plane-less.

Good luck finding the next one!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

@Hyett6420 @jasona900, I gotta agree completely with this sentiment. 6XM was once my Mooney, and I very much appreciated that Jason messaged me immediately after the unfortunate event. Even though I'd sold the plane and moved on to another Mooney, I still feel that very close attachment to 6XM and it was very painful to hear about it's demise.

On 2/27/2017 at 6:24 PM, Andy95W said:

What was the final determination for why the gear collapsed?

Ineed- would be great to know. I am horrified at the demise of this well-maintained bird.  Would like an MSC to checkout whatever the issue was at next annual on my C.