How long is your home runway

Pritch

3 hours ago, DaV8or said:

I'm at Byron, CA. (C83)  Runway 30 is 4500 x 100  and runway 23 is 3000 x 75. Elevation 78' I use them both frequently and shoot for 73mph in my F. I use that speed pretty much everywhere I go. I think this picture may have been taken from some kind of WWII bomber!

My go to refuelling airport ever since Livermore (my home base) jacked up their fuel prices. Currently almost $1 cheaper at Byron.

15 hours ago, wishboneash said:

My go to refuelling airport ever since Livermore (my home base) jacked up their fuel prices. Currently almost $1 cheaper at Byron.

Yeah, the pump at Byron is run by the county. They're not in it to make a bunch of money, just to keep the tenants happy and the airport working. It's priced to keep airplanes moving in and out of the place. Needless to say, it's where I buy my gas too!

Edited by DaV8or
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 4:10 PM, air cooled dad said:

Fairplanes airpark near Greenville Michigan.  Not my home field.  Brother-in-law lives here.  We come to visit often.  Home away from home!  2000' grass strip with big trees and power lines on the west end.  I reposition the plane to a nice paved runway 3 miles away for the max gross flight home.  

Jason

A stones throw from my store! Jason- I finally bought one! Waiting on the pre-buy next week! :D I'll be basing it at 6D6

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stetson20 said:

A stones throw from my store! Jason- I finally bought one! Waiting on the pre-buy next week! :D I'll be basing it at 6D6

Congratulations!!!   I didn't realize yours was N22VA.  Very nice looking machine!  We should be at 6D6 in a couple weeks.  Turn up the heat. Michigan is a tad cold for my blood.  

• Like 1