Eclipse, Skye, or Vortex? Which is your preference?

Mcstealth

Eclipse, Skye, or Vortex?   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your preference?

• Eclipse
    • Skye
    • Vortex

Looks like David's first poll is working properly....

Feels like I'm choosing the paint scheme for a class A travel trailer... lots of airy swoopy stripes....

I used the process of elimination to select the best of the lot...

nice work David.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Piloto said:

The most I can afford these days is a spray can and some masking tape. But I don't feel bad. My M20J has a relief tube and rolling window shades for comfort.

I'm interested in your rolling window shades... do you have an Amazon link or something?

Rocket,  

See if this works...

https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Roll+down+car+window+shade

it is José's idea with Mike's connection through smile.Amazon, if I got it right.... :)

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam

I got the shades from Walmart at the store for about $10. I did not use the suction cups. I attached the brackets using the existing screws that holds the window panel. I also change the perforated vinyl cloth for solid vinyl cloth. They work very well. You can adjust them for the desired shade. They roll back at the push of a button.

José

Mooney Shade.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, carusoam said:

OrangeMTL covered the optic orange and BMW design combo...

Its new owner has a photo here...  https://mooneyspace.com/profile/9146-acclaimml/

He wanted to be seen...

Best regards,

-a-

OrangeMTL is the old owner, the new owner of 730ML lives in McKinney, Tx now. Very easy to spot, very nice plane (Kevin, got your ears on?)

• Like 1