Fourm activity

1964-M20E

I don't know about you guys but in my experience on other forums we have a good active group here.  There are other forums where you might get 2 or 3 post a week and that is a lot for them.  Now maybe I have just joined some really rare or odd forums and yes they are aviation related.  I know one of them has a really limited nubmer of aircraft out thee so you don't expect much but they will go months with no activity.

• Like 1

Kind of how we started out so many years ago...   100 members that didn't know each other very well. iPads and iPhones weren't in wide spread use yet....

I met a few of the members including Mitch, Jolie, and one of our Canadian MSers out at KOSH later that next year.

Since that time we have grown in size 400 or so times...

Lemonade at the MAPA Tent.  Great memorable times.

Best regards,

-a-

20 hours ago, carusoam said:

Kind of how we started out so many years ago...   100 members that didn't know each other very well. iPads and iPhones weren't in wide spread use yet....

I met a few of the members including Mitch, Jolie, and one of our Canadian MSers out at KOSH later that next year.

Since that time we have grown in size 400 or so times...

Lemonade at the MAPA Tent.  Great memorable times.

Best regards,

-a-

It's my opinion, Mooney pilots and owners are the most passionate people about our aircraft........possibly more so than any other aircraft type.  Again, that's my opinion only, with no scientific evidence to back that up, and maybe it's simply because I'm  a complete Mooniac myself.

I've fell in love with the Mooney look when I was around 7 years of age, or thereabouts.  My dad took me to Harvey Young airport, East of Tulsa, to visit a friend of his that owned another type of airplane (can't use the C word on MooneySpace).  All those other airplanes were terrific, but one little airplane stood out to me.   It was the little one that looked fast just sitting there smiling at me, with that interesting nose and unique tail.  Love at first sight and forevermore it was!

I say many times, that I sing to my Mooney, as I suspect many of you do.  Well, maybe you don't actually sing out loud to your beauty, but you possess the same affection and passion for your airplane that I express when I sing to it.

It is quite evident, as I peruse MooneySpace, that yes, we are all most passionate about our airplanes and about flying and about aviation itself.  We love sharing that passion and learning from each other.

So, yes, it's a great forum, full of terrific people!  You are all obvious Mooniacs, and there is no escaping, even if you have jumped to another type of airplane, for one reason or another.  Pilots I meet, nearly always express positive comments about the Mooney airplane, in one fashion or another.

MooneySpace.......YES!  Please continue growing, sharing with, and learning from each other.  I love it!

Have fun flying your Mooney!!!

• Like 2