Slight Forum Rearrangement

StevenL757

3 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Raptor is the young gun, single, midnight worker... known for photographing the restoration of his C/D.

201er, the pants man, is a young newlywed... known for videoing IR flights from Canada to Cuba, including Central America.

Both got surprises when they first purchased their machines.  One got tanks, and the other got a cam...

Everyone gets challenges, it's how you handle them is what counts...

Go MS!

Best regards,

-a-

Stinky Pants aka 201er discussing the finer virtues of the factory installed angle of attack indicator with Alan "The Grim Reaper" Fox.

DSCF0348.JPG

Just now, Hyett6420 said:

So go on explain the trousers thing with 201er?   Sorry pants to me are always underwear and I'm NOT going THERE  on this forum. 

Everywhere he has been, he has the same cargo pants on. As he sends in photos, the pants keep getting a darker and darker color. We are convinced he never washes them when he is on a trip.58a74fe1cbb3e_MooneyGetTogether2.thumb.jpg.2bfc20c8ba4bac5851571856eb6a2ccb.jpg

.IMG_0850.thumb.jpg.b684f7e41c3a0b0255f82be59345b7e6.jpg

4 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Yeah. But unless my aged brain has got it wrong 201er works nights or is that raptor?  

With age comes wisdom, you just can't remember any of it. :)

No, get it right Andrew, 201er travels the world in his Mooney doing covert work like taking out third world dictators. Raptor works nights and has three young hotties that he hangs with. Oh,  to be young again...

• Like 1

One could ask Chris why you were taking a photo of his crotch. .   
I like the first photo, i think i have met at least three in that phot, Chris on the left, far right and possibly second left.   Names will come later when the recall function in my head has been fixed like Neils KT74. 

From left to right; me, Brett N, orionflt, 201er and Dan (not a Mooney owner).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1