A new website .

Alain B

12 hours ago, 201er said:

They did a good job highlighting (what to us are obvious but not to newcomers) Mooney features.

http://www.mooney.com/en/features.html

Much better than the awful recent website. It seems they have dropped the m10? Can't find any mention of it.

I wish they would have cleaned the bugs off of the speed brakes before the picture.  :o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mooney in Oz said:

It says there will be only 60 Ovation Ultras and 60 Acclaim Ultras built in the 2017 year range. These must be limited editions. What happens after 2017?

Victor

10 planes a month sounds like decent progress to me assuming they're able to sell at that pace. What's that, $90,000,000? Plus parts sales, etc. It isn't 1966 but it isn't 2013 either. Hopefully the Chinese owners have the staying power they're famous for. 

3 hours ago, Mooney in Oz said:

It says there will be only 60 Ovation Ultras and 60 Acclaim Ultras built in the 2017 year range. These must be limited editions. What happens after 2017?

Victor

They're dreaming. That's what the management/marketing people think they're gonna sell. Then the reality sets in and it's a dozen if they're lucky. Is the Ultra even certificated yet?

http://www.mooney.com/en/features.html

On a different note, I am REALLY happy with their new features page. Flaunt the advantages of a Mooney. I don't think they've ever done this before. We know it. But someone who is a potential buyer but doesn't know much about the Mooney brand should be hearing about the advantages of the all trimming tail, the steel frame, continuous spar, pushrod controls, etc. If you have it, flaunt it baby!

• Like 2