Engine Out IN PRINT!!

Buster1

Hi guys!

Just a heads up that my best selling eBook Engine Out Survival Tactics will be available in print in a few weeks!

Many of you and hundreds in the GA community have asked for the book in printed format. Well, it's about to happen!

Stay tuned here, and on my webpage for details! Thanks again for your support!

Nate

IMG_0561.JPG

1 hour ago, Buster1 said:

Hi guys!

Just a heads up that my best selling eBook Engine Out Survival Tactics will be available in print in a few weeks!

Many of you and hundreds in the GA community have asked for the book in printed format. Well, it's about to happen!

Nate

IMG_0561.JPG

For those who bought the book on IBooks and would like to have a PDF copy for printing or viewing on a computer , it would be nice to have a link to download . IBooks is only viewable on an Iphone or Ipad . 

I'm with DanB...

With specific guidance for the long body, medium body and short body Mooney family.

It might add a chapter and a table and work as an example of how to determine the table for a less popular plane.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam

Thanks guys! I appreciate it.

Alain, unfortunately I cannot give you a PDF.  A PDF is like "giving away the keys for free." It allows pirates and counterfeiting to occur much more easily...and that is something that the industry and my publisher spends time and money fighting.

Sure, you can read a print book and pass it on to a friend, and that hurts authors and publishers alike, however a PDF allows for mass scale reproduction and dissemination. Sorry. 

On 2/12/2017 at 10:41 AM, Buster1 said:

Hi guys!

Nate

IMG_0561.JPG

Nice!  For me, I never ordered it because I know I don't like reading in an electronic form.  I'll take paper copies most any day.   The one exception is when I want to search for a phrase or word.   Can this be pre-ordered now?

• Like 1

Thanks Chris, I don't have the ability to do preorders. It's all in the publisher's hands. Stay tuned to my Engine Out webpage, Facebook, or twitter feed...and you'll probably get blasted by me when it's ready. I'll post in here too.

Appreciate the support!

Thank you!