Mooney Fly-In, SMX

MooneyMitch

Informal event this is.  Santa Maria, CA, Sunday, February 26, arrive 11 AM, 12 noon lunch at Pepper Garcia Mexican restaurant on field.

1:30 PM tour ArtCraft Paint facility.  

Park your plane on ArtCraft ramp, located just North of tower.  Easy to see and access.

Some place fun to fly and a reason to fly.......

MooneyMitch

10 hours ago, Skates97 said:

Would love to... but Sundays are busy with church/family. If there's another one on a Saturday within a few hundred miles of SoCal I'll be there. 

We'll do another for a Saturday.  Think of a place you might like to visit and we'll do it.   Have Mooney will travel........FAST!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

Oh, and if you want to make a little weekend get away, our new Starlight Dreamband is playing great listening and dancing music Saturday night (25th) at the incredibly ostentatious Madonna Inn, Grand Ballroom. :)

Are you part of the band Mitch?

We will do our best to make it. Last time we saw Teresa was at the right seat ready class for my pregnant wife. The baby has since arrived and I'm sure she would love to meet the little one. And it would be great to see ya'll again. I don't  think I've seen you Mitch since chino airshow 2014. 

3 hours ago, MHemperly said:

We will do our best to make it. Last time we saw Teresa was at the right seat ready class for my pregnant wife. The baby has since arrived and I'm sure she would love to meet the little one. And it would be great to see ya'll again. I don't  think I've seen you Mitch since chino airshow 2014. 

Congratulations to you two!  Bringing your little one up in the back of the Mooney?  So fun!!

If you can, yes, it would be terrific to see you too, and of course gander at your Mooney.  The beauty of a fly in, and especially to us Mooniacs, is that we are indeed a special breed of airplane owners.  We are fanatics about our brand!

And, what better excuse to go flying beyond our standard loop we make in our local flights.  So, if ya'll can, come on up.  It's something super fun to look forward to!

• Like 1

Ok, great!  Again, very informal this little fly in is.  If it's convenient, weather's good, tires are pumped up and the stars are in alignment and you want to take a fun flight in your gorgeous Mooney, then come on to SMX for that date/time. 

If the tire's flat, or whatever.........no biggie.............we'll do it again, and maybe some other place too in the near future.  The sky's the limit, so to speak.  Have Mooney will travel................fast [well, my little Mini-Mooney is not quite as fast as the Ovation was, but............it's still a kick in the pants and I'm incredibly lucky to have it!]

Mini Mooney 2.jpg

• Like 4

23 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

Ok, great!  Again, very informal this little fly in is.  If it's convenient, weather's good, tires are pumped up and the stars are in alignment and you want to take a fun flight in your gorgeous Mooney, then come on to SMX for that date/time. 

If the tire's flat, or whatever.........no biggie.............we'll do it again, and maybe some other place too in the near future.  The sky's the limit, so to speak.  Have Mooney will travel................fast [well, my little Mini-Mooney is not quite as fast as the Ovation was, but............it's still a kick in the pants and I'm incredibly lucky to have it!]

Mini Mooney 2.jpg

She's a beauty!

• Like 1