Garmin Pilot 8.6!!!!

Marauder

With apologies to the twins (Peter and Steven Garmin), Garmin Pilot 8.6 has some serious flaws. Both iOS versions on my two iPads crashed on me repeatedly after the upgrade. I took the time to reload the app on one of the iPads without any improvement.

Just got off of the phone with Garmin technical support. They indicated they know of the issue. It is a problem with their servers and will be resolved either later today or tomorrow with version 8.6.1.

If you haven't updated yet, DON'T!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I loaded updates two nights ago on both I-Pads.  Would NOT function on flight yesterday.  When you would go to the map it crashed and closed.  NOT Happy.  Costs too much to have this crap happen.  Thankfully had back-up on 696 running fine for Nav.

• Like 1

Works for me, what were you doing that cause it to crash?

I loaded updates two nights ago on both I-Pads.  Would NOT function on flight yesterday.  When you would go to the map it crashed and closed.  NOT Happy.  Costs too much to have this crap happen.  Thankfully had back-up on 696 running fine for Nav.

That is the way it crashed for me too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk