O2 tank valve

buddy

I have a 2005 M20R with the 115 cu.ft. O2 tank and it looks like my valve may be leaking air, the more I turn it off and on the faster it seems to lose O2. Does anyone know of a place where I can either get the valve serviced or may have one that I has been rebuilt that I can buy outright?

You might check to see if the valve is really bad. On my K model, it got to where it didn't turn off, but I found if you opened the panel and manually shut it off, it was fine. On my plane, the "cable" operating the valve was bending between the tail end of the cable housing and the valve. A slightly larger diameter wire from Push Pull, Inc. and a little effort by my hangar elf, and it now works fine.

I don't know who repairs or overhauls the valves, but it shouldn't be too hard to find someone. Taking the tank out and removing the valve is only a mild PITA. You might call Aerox or some of those guys, if no one pops up with a good answer here.