PowerTow 35 chains

I am unable to maneuver my bird out or into the hangar due to ice. It also doesn't help that there is a significant depression along the entire edge due to a drain. This is frustrating as I obviously can't go flying :(

My Power Tow 35 just spins on the ice and snow. I ordered a set of chains and they clearly did not fit. Does anyone here use a chain on their PowerTow? If so, exactly what brand and/or model number chains did you buy (or do you remember where you got them from)?

I contacted a nearby lawn and garden dealer and he has to order them but they might be the same ones. The tire is a Carlisle 13x6.50-6. I did some math and I think I would need about 21' of chain if I tried to make my own.

397ef1e0fcbdfbb4535c4cfc4abefcab.jpg

ac9033da14985ebfe42525560d124353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Carlisle tire knobs look quite short for spikes. I just left a Honda power sports dealer and ordered a tire chain set for $42. It is way too big but I'll fab it up to make it fit. Has v-bar teeth too which is nice. This is cheaper than buying the chain in bulk. I'll just snip off the links I don't need and make it look pretty.

I'll get that info posted here when I receive them. Note that the chains I ordered today DO NOT fit the PowerTow. They are very oversized and will have to be custom cut and adjusted to fit the obscure sized tire.

I have the powertow40 which I believe has the same size wheel.

I had a heck of the time getting the chains on.  It seemed like they were way too small.  I deflated the tire all the way, and still I had a heck of a time getting them on as it was a pretty tight fit - but I did get them on.  Then I reinflated the tire and they are on pretty tight.  And they do the trick.  Give it a try.