Mooney M20F - SOLD!

Gents, Ladies, Fellow Moonaics:

I need to sell a loaded 1969 M20F ASAP. It is being signed off today for a JAN 2017 Annual. No major discreps during the Inspection, a new vac pump installed, and the usual consumables (filters, oil, etc.). It is also  being weighed on the scales for an acurate Weight & Balance sheet. All applicable ADs C/W. It has new paint, 2014 tank reseals, WAAS Garmin 530, STEC 60 autopilot, King KT-74 ADS-B, many LASAR/Knots-2-U speed mods, Precise Flight Speed Brakes, 201 glare shield/pax windows and yokes, Shadin FF, new 3-blade Hartzell prop, 180-STOH with new cylinders by TRIAD Engines (2009), 800-SMOH by Firewall Forward, 3785-TT, complete logs, hangared in AL USA. Asking $68,000. Photos and specs are here on this site SCROLL DOWN to 1969 Mooney M20F or visit www.greatscotsaircraft.com. Call me to discuss: Kevin 843-360-5399. I sold this plane to the current owner 8 years ago. He needs a larger aircraft now.   

Edited by Scottishflyer48

2 hours ago, jukelemon said:

?

Please explain. Is there an issue with the listing?

The only problem with the listing was that it appeared in four or five forums here, rather than just in the "Aircraft For Sale" section. As mentioned, that was corrected.