Teach em young

co2bruce

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TB_M20E said:

We just bought our first plane (M20E) and my daughter got to see it for the first time on her 1st birthday.  She's on the path to be the 5th generation pilot in our family!

plane3.jpg

Awesome expression!! Welcome TB!!

5th generation wow??!! I'm 3rd gen and by grandpa flew pre WW2. Must have been tightly spaced for there to be 2 more GENs. Lol.

You'll love your E when you get faces like that!!

Fly Safe!!

-Matt

• Like 1

My son went on his first plane ride with me at 9 months, and has ridden with us 6 or 7 times since then. He turned 2 in October, and just over the last couple months really taken a liking to airplanes. He had been indifferent before, but now gets really excited about going to the airport to see planes.

And yes, it's probably about time for his first haircut too.

20170105_133856.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, MB65E said:

Awesome expression!! Welcome TB!!

5th generation wow??!! I'm 3rd gen and by grandpa flew pre WW2. Must have been tightly spaced for there to be 2 more GENs. Lol.

You'll love your E when you get faces like that!!

Fly Safe!!

-Matt

Thanks! We are very excited for the adventures to come.  And yeah 5th Generation! Crazy to think about....My great grandfather flew in WW2, my Grandfather in Vietnam, my mother an airline pilot and now I'm a Mooney driver with a little wingman!