Plane sold - Post removed

GeorgePerry

I sure wish that airplane were gracing my hangar now, but a bit rich for my bank account. I'm still waiting for the final answer on mine, and wondering what to do next. Keep your eyes open for me, my friends. I want all the bells and whistles, perfect interior, exterior, engine, etc,  for 37-year old-231 money. I still can't imagine replacing a Mooney with anything other than an even nicer Mooney.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I sure wish that airplane were gracing my hangar now, but a bit rich for my bank account. I'm still waiting for the final answer on mine, and wondering what to do next. Keep your eyes open for me, my friends. I want all the bells and whistles, perfect interior, exterior, engine, etc,  for 37-year old-231 money. I still can't imagine replacing a Mooney with anything other than an even nicer Mooney.

Well young lady, I'll predict there are folks here who will come courting with shiny babbles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hyett6420 said:

There is a perfect 231 going for sale in Biggin Hill UK.  He is moving to the USA and womt be able to fly her over there when he is there due to some insurance issue with his company.   He put lots of photos around december time i think on Mooney Pilots on facebook.  I cant remember his name i am afraid.  Might be worht a look Amelia.  

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single+Engine+Piston&make=MOONEY&model=M20K+231&listing_id=2247105&s-type=aircraft

Perfect except it's there and not here, and that annoying G- registration change.

• 8 months later...
36 minutes ago, GeorgePerry said:

As an update I’m all settled flying 757 / 767 for UPS. Just bought in on a highly upgraded m20f partnership. 

BAFF91D3-46F0-42E9-9469-FE3EB07EF136.jpeg

Do Vic and his friend (whose name embarrassingly escapes me) not own this plane anymore?

Edited by jkhirsch

29 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Welcome home, GP!

What was the transition training with the 757/767 airframe like?

Best regards,

-a-

A lot of fun. Compressed and intense training on par w what I’m used to from the military. Plane is easy to fly after getting familiar w all the various systems. 

• Like 1