Plane sold - Post removed

GeorgePerry

Why is it all the planes that I would have considered trading up to always show up right after I've just written a big check on my current bird..funny how this always seems to work out this way.

What a great plane and I love that HP..if only somebody wanted a way over equipped and over-marketed E model. I'd be on this.

Good luck George, awesome!!,

-Tom 

• Like 1

Why is it all the planes that I would have considered trading up to always show up right after I've just written a big check on my current bird..funny how this always seems to work out this way.
What a great plane and I love that HP..if only somebody wanted a way over equipped and over-marketed E model. I'd be on this.
Good luck George, awesome!!,

-Tom 

The same reason you decided not to buy a company's stock, only to see it grow 20% in the next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bob_Belville said:

I recall being a little puzzled that George was soliciting inquiries on the plane to an eastern NC city, I don't recall which one.

That was for Mimi, as a replacement for Marvin. Hope she gets that figured out soon.

Good luck, George, in your next venture. Don't be a stranger!

• Like 1

Ever watch stars slowly align...

I would bet an Eagle would make a great hauler of grandchildren.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from either of the two regarding the buying or selling of a nice Eagle.

Hoping to hear an announcement soon...

Best regards,

-a-

8 hours ago, Hank said:

That was for Mimi, as a replacement for Marvin. Hope she gets that figured out soon.

Good luck, George, in your next venture. Don't be a stranger!

No, what I recall is that the Controller ad had a NC city, not Edenton, as the contact for the owner = George.

Thanks for all the interest in my airplane and my career.  Now that it's confirmed I can let everyone know that I am beginning first officer training with UPS at the end of this month.  I'm really excited about making flying the focus of my career again and joining such a phenomenal company 

Edited by GeorgePerry
  • Like 16