Exhaust Hardware Bolt/Spring/Nut

George

Hi all..

Noticed a bolt missing on the exhaust where the exhaust pipe connects to the muffler. Is there a part number associated with that bolt spring nut and cotter pin or do I just order the various pieces to put together?

Thanks again

GHW

Most of the pieces/parts are common AN hardware.  Mine is held on by AN3-16 (drilled), a castellated nut, washers and a spring like this:  http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/crossoverexaust.php?clickkey=3093607

I'm not sure the Spruce part is the right size, but it looks about the same.

3 hours ago, George said:

1964 M20c 2746

George,

It should be an AN3-15 bolt, an AN310-3 nut, a pair of AN 960-10 washers and a 186-218 spring.  The entire tail pipe requires this time 3.  The AN stuff should be stock at any shop, the spring is the same as the ones used in Cessna twin exhaust systems.  Likely easier to find on most fields than a Mooney spring.

Clarence