Flying on Christmas (with video)

201er

Mike, nice video and music. I flew from Albuquerque to San Antonio Christmas Day. Couldn't go up high because we had our dog in the plane, and she still won't wear her oxygen mask! Bumpy and strong headwinds, but still way better than a 12 hour car trip.

Christmas eve-eve, beautiful looking down at the traffic, idiots in the Malls,people hustling about, forgetting just what christmas is all about, we have a wonderful gift "the freedom of flight", only thing missing was snow. I was surprised to see that mass had fewer people than past years.

• Like 1

Christmas eve-eve, beautiful looking down at the traffic, idiots in the Malls,people hustling about, forgetting just what christmas is all about, we have a wonderful gift "the freedom of flight", only thing missing was snow. I was surprised to see that mass had fewer people than past years.

Thank you Amazon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Didn't do any flying, I still need to finish my transition training... But we did take the kids and grandkids out to see the plane.

Two of the grandkids loved "flying" the plane.

20161224-Mooney-069.JPG

Tried to get the other one to sit in the plane with me, she wasn't a fan.

20161224-Mooney-028.JPG20161224-Mooney-032.JPG20161224-Mooney-047.JPG

Obligatory photo with the grandkids in front of the plane at the request of my wife.

20161224-Mooney-072.JPG

Next year we can just go fly to visit them. :)

• Like 4