Mountain high portable pulse demand, one-place O2D1 - Sold

BradB

I am selling a one place portable pulse demand O2D1 unit from Mountain High.  It is a G2 unitI bought last year.   I am selling it because I ordered a two place system.    If you are going to use it with a built in oxygen system, you'll need an in-line regulator - I am keeping mine to use with the new system.  They are available on the mountain high website.

It it works great and seems to do a great job conserving the oxygen.  I also like the feel of the pulse delivery rather than the constant flow.   I can't say how much because I had an oxygen leak fixed at the same time I started using this unit.   Previously with the leak and a constant flow system I would empty my large built-in tank in about 5-6 hours.    Now I can fly 10hours before I see the needle move appreciably. 

asking $400.   Generic photo below.  I should have my new one and be able to ship this one by Jan 4.

Brad

IMG_0130.JPG

• 4 weeks later...