Jayne Mansfield's boobs.

cnoe

You guys know that Maxim has this "stuff" right?  You can go to sites that are not MooneySpace and get more semi-clad women of varying sizes showing themselves at various angles.  Just checking as AH's side-boob is great stuff and nubile man-child beefcake six packs are entertaining, but you can ogle to your very specific fetish for free online.

Or maybe I will just PC whine about this "offensive" thread and get it locked...Just like a politics thread.  Remember, as one MooneySpacer said: "My kids come to this site"...

All Mooney's All The Time.  What I was told over and over again by members that didn't like a deviation and lively discussion by adults...

Just say'n...

• Like 1

personally I dont have a problem with the politcal debates or the direction of this thread but I think if we have a set of rules it should be consistent. the most important thing is being respectful of others on this site and they might not even be people we are aware of.  but I think the OP was starting this as a joke relating to an add that came up on Mooney Space.

• Like 2