Jayne Mansfield's boobs.

cnoe

1 hour ago, Oscar Avalle said:

Marauder, please hold off!!! Don"t kill our dream!

42 minutes ago, Candy man said:

Please don't post pictures of the fat girls on this thread .   They're all beautiful in their own way but maybe this isn't the place for it. 

You guys are asking for it. You do know he is sick, right?

Gotta beat Marauder to the punch! Besides, we're on a new page, need a photo.

image.jpg

Cyber warfare, keeping the thread on track. Sometimes prophylactic action is the best option. May this re-inoculation work as desired . . . . .

Edited by Hank
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Candy man said:

I'm negotiating with a guy on an F model, but maybe I should reconsider and buy a different make Of airplane .  The B guys can't be as sick as you people are here. 

Just wait till Marauder posts pictures of his "friends"

Clarence

2 hours ago, M20Doc said:

Just wait till Marauder posts pictures of his "friends"

Clarence

It is my holiday hope for us all that Marauder will look in his heart at the end of this difficult year, and spare us good people of this forum this optic insult.  Please Marauder, this time, I beseech you - don't - just don't.

It's Christmas...and I sure would love to see Santa's "Little" Helper....Please Marauder, I mean Clarence....Let me see a little helper....

Were you thinking this kind of "little" helper?

10f62d4614936942ec391177bf0fd1e4.jpg

Or this "little" helper?

9743077e2777ed1521b890faca3b609a.jpg

Helpers come in all sizes and shapes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Were you thinking this kind of "little" helper?

10f62d4614936942ec391177bf0fd1e4.jpg

Or this "little" helper?

9743077e2777ed1521b890faca3b609a.jpg

Helpers come in all sizes and shapes. emoji38.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or this little helper.

Clarence

image.jpg

Great, we've now screwed up page 3. I was hoping that wasn't going to happen this quickly. 

I need help with advice on a plane I'm trying to buy. I don't want to throw it up on the public pages, if someone would like to help me with advice please pm me. The only reason I'm posting this here is because it really is my favorite thread.

1 hour ago, Candy man said:

Great, we've now screwed up page 3. I was hoping that wasn't going to happen this quickly. 

I need help with advice on a plane I'm trying to buy. I don't want to throw it up on the public pages, if someone would like to help me with advice please pm me. The only reason I'm posting this here is because it really is my favorite thread.

I'm surprised it took as long as it did. We are usually in the weeds before the end of the first page. 

As for your plane search, PM the details of the F you are looking at. I will tell you as much as I know about an F that my 25 year of ownership can.

• Like 1