Jayne Mansfield's boobs.

cnoe

I figured that the "vintage " forum would likely be the most appropriate place to pose the question...

"Does everybody reading Mooneyspace on Tapatalk keep getting the advertisement shown below on their iPads or is it just me?"

I have to say that it's quite distracting.

09ca6ca0da77374e6d8fba5ce8fda413.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Candy man said:

I don't get that ad. If you make it your profile pic though I'll read anything you post.

LMAO! ..... I WOULD but I'm not sure my wife would see the humor in that.

I feel sorry for Sophia Loren having to sit next to her!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Hyett6420 said:

Nope.  Im a supporter like you so dont get ads.   I run mooneyspace direct on an ipad, my mobile and my windows 10 pc.  The windows runs mcafee antiv and has never had a problem with adware on mooneyspace, other sites i go to it finds a ton but not mooneyspace.  

What do you run your mooneyspace on?

he's talking about tapatalk ads.  has nothing to do with MS.  I'm a ms supporter do, don't get ads on my browser on my laptop but get ads on tapatalk. 

Just now, yvesg said:

Love those natural ones. Cannot stand the silicones!

Yves

The good news is that the trend has been toward smaller, more natural looking surgeries. I've always wondered why a woman with a small build would have her surgeon make her a 38D.