Merry Christmas

DonMuncy

Merry Christmas to my new to me family! This site has been awesome so far with great tips on buying and maintaining a Mooney. After owning a Mooney for 3 months, I can say without a doubt I picked the right aircraft and the right crowd!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Bayern Speed said:

Merry Christmas to my new to me family! This site has been awesome so far with great tips on buying and maintaining a Mooney. After owning a Mooney for 3 months, I can say without a doubt I picked the right aircraft and the right crowd!

I have to echo this. From the first time I was on this site I felt like I had found a home and after getting my PPL a couple months ago and my Mooney a couple weeks ago I'm here to stay.

Merry Christmas!!

• Like 7

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year. I read each of Carusoam's summaries thoroughly even though he's only a PP and not a CFI, A&P, IA, or CPA. I completed all the SBs just like M20Doc told me too and I didn't let any of Marauder's girlfriends inside my plane. I did just like Hank asked and posted my "Time to Climb" numbers, and think David Clarks still look cool (just like Bob). I do all my annuals just like Cliffy, and unlike Jetdriven I spend more time at home than working on the plane. So...

All I want for Christmas is a new Acclaim Ultra, and maybe a DMax gift card to go along with it.

Sincerely (with milk and cookies),

Cnoe
a29166c50cb76accee20c14584d15ba6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 12

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year. I read each of Carusoam's summaries thoroughly even though he's only a PP and not a CFI, A&P, IA, or CPA. I completed all the SBs just like M20Doc told me too and I didn't let any of Marauder's girlfriends inside my plane. I did just like Hank asked and posted my "Time to Climb" numbers, and think David Clarks still look cool (just like Bob). I do all my annuals just like Cliffy, and unlike Jetdriven I spend more time at home than working on the plane. So...

All I want for Christmas is a new Acclaim Ultra, and maybe a DMax gift card to go along with it.

Sincerely (with milk and cookies),

Cnoe
a29166c50cb76accee20c14584d15ba6.jpg

Ah, how nice. Now as a vintage Mooney owner here is what Santa will bring you.

a3d72e5715275dd84959b04db43cea22.png

And your mechanic will send you a bill for $1AMU to have it installed.

Merry Christmas to all!!

For you guys, an early a Christmas present:

9a6649c8462e13155e1f25969e3d9541.jpg

And I didn't forget about our women owners:

7186e82f6ad195b94f4f6cf75d2af3b3.jpg

Be safe!

• Like 6

We have to watch for birds, but I wasn't flying last Christmas so that's the first I've seen a warning for Reindeer...

'Tis no problem. Santa's sleigh is now ADS-B Out compliant and Whelen replaced Rudolph's nose with a new LED Strobe last year.

• Like 1