FS: Garmin GTX 330 Mode S Transponder with TIS and Tray

Mscheuer

I had my Garmin GTX330 removed by a CRS from my PA-28A on 11/10/16 and replaced with ADS-B in/out compliant system. The GTX 330 is in perfect working condition and like new. The tray, back-plate, and connector (no pins) are included along with FAA Form 91.413 and the maintenance release. P/N 011-00455-00 S/N 84119512

$1200 free shipping

Mark Scheuer

Hands down, for this pilot and airplane, the NGT9000 was perfect, couldn't be happier with it. While only traffic is displayed on my GNS430W, the color display on the 9000 is easy to read and navigate. 

Hope I'm not talking me out of a sale ;)

Its my understanding that to meet the 2020 requirement, GARMIN upgrades to GTX330ES is $1500 so for $2700 you've got a compliant GARMIN system. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mscheuer said:

Hands down, for this pilot and airplane, the NGT9000 was perfect, couldn't be happier with it. While only traffic is displayed on my GNS430W, the color display on the 9000 is easy to read and navigate. 

Hope I'm not talking me out of a sale ;)

Its my understanding that to meet the 2020 requirement, GARMIN upgrades to GTX330ES is $1500 so for $2700 you've got a compliant GARMIN system. 

Hey Mark! I think the 330s have been selling. There are a number of owners who would be happy with an 330 solution.

Just now, Marauder said:

Hey Mark! I think the 330s have been selling. There are a number of owners who would be happy with an 330 solution.

Mark is a great guy and if I hadn't already bought a 330ES from the grim reaper (Alan Fox) I would consider this. The ES upgrade from Garmin is about $1,100 plus the labor of adding a few wires. 

• Like 1