Army helo pilot interested in getting into Mooney

LongbowDriver

23 hours ago, Hoeschen said:

Let me know when you're ready, thinking about selling my C next year to finish my RV-8 758815e1e6c9e4b6f7b6ecbe1a6735e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful.  That timing might work out.  When able, can you pass the details on it?  I also will be building an RV10 while owning a Mooney. 

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:49 AM, Openwheeler3 said:

I keep my plane at Skylark.  I just got into an overhang which is $80 per month.  Before that, I was renting space in a community hangar owned by one of the flight schools on the field.  $250 per month with some restrictions on when they were open.  Not perfect but it was better than leaving the thing outside.

Cool deal.  $80/mo for covered parking is pretty good I think especially at Skylark. 

Beautiful.  That timing might work out.  When able, can you pass the details on it?  I also will be building an RV10 while owning a Mooney. 

Nice, RV-10, Would love one of those, just not in the cards for me. I previously built, flew, sold an RV-9A, Great plane - N803DK. The Mooney is somewhere around 3300TT and 250 SMOH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk