Beer

KLRDMD

Woman: You drink a lot of beer!
Man: OK.

Woman: How many beers a day?
Man: Usually about three.

Woman: How much do you pay per beer?
Man: Maybe $5.00, including the tip.

Woman: And how long have you been drinking?
Man: About 40 years, I suppose.

Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have three beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5,400 correct?
Man: Uh, ok sure. 

Woman: So you’ve spend $5,400 a year, with no inflation, over the past 40 years. That’s $216,000, right?
Man: Okaaaay. ??  

Woman: Do you know that if you didn’t drink so much beer, that money could have been put in an interest bearing account & after compounding the interest over the 40 years, you could have bought an airplane?

Man: Do you drink beer?
Woman: No.

Man: Where is your airplane?
  • Like 6

Winston Churchill to Lady Astor...Nancy if I paid you a million Pounds,would you sleep with me?Lady Astor to Winston..Why I think I might!...Winston to Nancy...well how about for 5 quid?Lady Astor highly offended.. Certainly Not! What do you take me for ,a common Strumpet?!!Winston...Madam,we have established the fact,now we are simply haggling the price!!

Edited by thinwing
  • Like 1