Major Flying Withdrawals

Old man winter is now coming to the Northeast yuck. Luckily I'm leaving for Vegas on Sunday, long range forecast looks to be in the low to mid 60's, heaven for a week. Any MSer's need a Copilot next week in LV. I'll be there.

I almost always start planning my next flight while I'm on my current flight.  I'll be flying along and say something like "well, we're gonna land soon, where do you want to fly next?"  of course this sounds a lot less weird when I say it to another person instead of just myself, but anyways...........I guess technically I have flying withdrawals whilst flying.  that's bad, right?  do I need help?

Hang in there Joe, I can relate :)

As Dan wrote, from here on in us North Easterners have the added challenge of really having to pick our days, sometimes even hours (as I don't have a FIKI bird).

But the short days also provide an opportunity :) Ceilings permitting I'll squeeze in 3 night currency T/Os and landings tomorrow.