Wanted: ATL Area CFI with Mooney Time

blurceo

Hey Everyone,

Just put a deposit down on a Mooney I am looking to buy. So naturally I thought this would be the place to find a CFI to get some training on it. The aircraft is based at PDK currently. It will need relocating to 20GA. (hour drive west of PDK)  I have not gotten the insurance requirements yet for it but I am sure I am looking at 10-20 hours of instruction. The co-owner of the plane will also need it so good opportunity for some time.   This will probably be the week before Christmas for the ferry flight. And then instruction the week after.  Some info on the aircraft, 1962 20C, manual gear, Garmin 430, STEC-50 auto pilot.  Send me a message if you are interested.

Edited by blurceo

There's also an instructor list in The Mooney Flyer.

I had 62 hours / 0 complex, but used a CFI the ins co approved, only ha to do 15 hours including 5 hr. Instrument time. Mooneys are traveling machines, and easily cross weather systems.