How long have you owned your Mooney?

mooney17n

On 1/2/2017 at 7:47 PM, MHemperly said:

I've got a couple hours in your airplane! Mike Haney is like a second dad to me. His son Jeff was the best man in my wedding. You got yourself a nice TLS Bravo. Can't wait to see what you do to the panel. 

Owned my E for 3 years 3 months. 320hrs. An instrument rating and commercial rating later... 

Mike

I was out to visit Mike and the gang at MH Aviation yesterday, and was discussing panel upgrades with Mike. I have an idea of what I want to do, with Mike's Geronimo panel being my gold standard. Saving up my shekels... 

3 hours ago, Junkman said:

I was out to visit Mike and the gang at MH Aviation yesterday, and was discussing panel upgrades with Mike. I have an idea of what I want to do, with Mike's Geronimo panel being my gold standard. Saving up my shekels... 

Here ya go, my favorite bravo panel-

image.png

• Like 6

On 1/3/2017 at 10:59 PM, Bravoman said:

I have an 82 fixed gear Saratoga ( pretty much a Cherokee six 300 with the tapered wing) and love it. Not  as much fun to fly as the Mooney, but it is a workhorse with  1400+ pound useful load, i.e. Full fuel 107 total  and about 850 lb payload. We use it anytime it is more than my wife and I. For our typical trip between Atlanta and St Augustine the time differential is only about 20 or so minutes. 

I've had my Mooney now for 3 years and 320 hrs

You also need the Saratoga to bring deer back from twiggs county.