ARTICULATING SEATS

I have two complete sets of articulating seats,  One is almost new in leather with all the plastic and interior parts.  Complete from 91 MSE.  If someone wants to convert an older exec/statesman or 201, 231 to the later vent system I have all that is necessary including dorsal vent and accompanying tubing and overheard plastic.  also the hardware to convert straight back or reclining rear backrest to the later style full fold down rears as well as the plastic bottom under rear cushions.  also have the hardware to convert square windows to round corner windows,  This plastic is for that type.  first $8000 takes it all or reasonable offer for any part.  jerry pressley  423 231 3491

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

Other set is from a 231 with cloth covers and  cutouts in side plastic for O2.  You take one set and I will use the other in my 231. not interested in selling individual pieces of interior plastics thereby rendering balance unsellable.  have entire plane for parts

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1602.MOV

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

On 11/20/2016 at 8:24 AM, acpartswhse said:

I have two complete sets of articulating seats,  One is almost new in leather with all the plastic and interior parts.  Complete from 91 MSE.  If someone wants to convert an older exec/statesman or 201, 231 to the later vent system I have all that is necessary including dorsal vent and accompanying tubing and overheard plastic.  also the hardware to convert straight back or reclining rear backrest to the later style full fold down rears as well as the plastic bottom under rear cushions.  also have the hardware to convert square windows to round corner windows,  This plastic is for that type.  first $8000 takes it all or reasonable offer for any part.  jerry pressley  423 231 3491

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

When you mention the hardware to convert the square windows to round windows, is that just the interior plastic that gets switched out or do I need to get new rounded windows as well? Or is it for the outside of the square windows to make them appear rounded? Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2016 at 7:24 AM, acpartswhse said:

I have two complete sets of articulating seats,  One is almost new in leather with all the plastic and interior parts.  Complete from 91 MSE.  If someone wants to convert an older exec/statesman or 201, 231 to the later vent system I have all that is necessary including dorsal vent and accompanying tubing and overheard plastic.  also the hardware to convert straight back or reclining rear backrest to the later style full fold down rears as well as the plastic bottom under rear cushions.  also have the hardware to convert square windows to round corner windows,  This plastic is for that type.  first $8000 takes it all or reasonable offer for any part. 

IMG_1577.JPG

Wow that includes the whole interior, including the kitchen sink.

• 2 weeks later...

Some updated info on Royalite ABS....

http://www.polyone.com/products/rigid-sheet/structural-sheet/royalite-abs-sheet

the S part of ABS doesn't fare very well over time.  Hence the browning and brittleness.

Some update on somebody that was fixing a set of those fiberglass fairings.  There was discussion of building a mold to make some more...

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam

M20J,

Got any pictures?

People are trying to help you out. But, I think we might be describing different things...

I posted a thread that has pictures of somebody fixing fiberglass parts that I think you are describing...

If you have pictures it could probably help out.

Best regards,

-a-