Mooney Cavaran Training Yuma AZ Feb 2-5 2017

astravierso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Raptor05121 said:

Do we have any east cost clinics?

Edit: I misspoke. This is a "hold the date" information. Date and place are being negotiated. But it's safe to say there will be East Coast Caravan training.

Yes. MAG (Mid Atlantic Group) has a tentative date and place for 2017.

June 23-25, KESN - Easton MD.

When it is firmed up notice will be posted on this site and more.

http://www.mooneycaravan.com/

Best thing to do if you're interested in arriving at OSH in style is sign up at the website for updates so you're on the email distro list. Many of us on MS also fly form and go to clinics, but it's hit or miss geographically. The east coast wing (MAG) has grown rapidly and is very active. Email me at my username at yahoo dot com or PM me and I will be happy to connect you with someone near you.

41 minutes ago, Hank said:

Anything going on in the South? Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida?

Hank, we have folks in the South that went up to Fredericksburg VA for the MAG clinic last year - NC 1, SC 1, GA 2, there were 6 from VA, and 6 from MD/NJ. As Posted above, tentative plans are for Easton MD this year. AL to MD is a lot closer than Yuma!