Air Canada

1 hour ago, Hank said:

But I'll be watching for all of the Hollywood idiots who blabbed online and to reporters that they would leave the country if Trump won.

Wonder if I should watch airline reservations for names like Amy Shumer, Cher, etc.???

The same people said that about Bush and no one left.  Most of them celebs are a bunch of baby's and have not the slightest idea how things are for people that have to play by the rules. Piloto LoL That made me chuckle

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bravoman said:

These so called celebrities are pretty presumptuous if they think any of us really give a s#*t about their views on politics!

I'm pretty sure people like Clooney and Di Cap think the world is in love with them. Di Cap (Now turned tree hugger) has even said he's willing to fly around the world, in his private jet, to talk about climate change. :wacko:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NotarPilot said:

I'm pretty sure people like Clooney and Di Cap think the world is in love with them. Di Cap (Now turned tree hugger) has even said he's willing to fly around the world, in his private jet, to talk about climate change. :wacko:

Is it a used but nicely equipped B757?

Clarence

If all the liberal elitist Hollywood types really left the country nobody would notice.  My only comment is if you want to leave because of Trump then renounce you citizenship, don't come back and don't profit off the US we would be better off.:P

When it comes to politics and social issues I cannot recall ever having been swayed by some self proclaimed celebrity voicing their opinion.  I have met some "celebrities" before and talked to them like anyone else I meet.  In some cases it was neat to meet them but other than that they are people like anyone else and sometimes more stuck up and full of themselves.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Bravoman said:

These so called celebrities are pretty presumptuous if they think any of us really give a s#*t about their views on politics!

they are also foolish business people for letting their emotions run wild to ruin their careers by alienating customers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NotarPilot said:

Yeah and burn 22000 gal of carbon spuing ,greenhouse gas emitting kerosene while he's doing it

16 minutes ago, thinwing said:

Yeah and burn 22000 gal of carbon spuing ,greenhouse gas emitting kerosene while he's doing it

I have no problem with any one traveling by any means available to them as long as they dont preach to me that I have to reduce my carbon foot print.  The problem with many of the wealthy celebs is they carry a sence of guilt for making tons of money for something that has almost no real value so to make them selves feel better they latch on to the whole save the panet or whatever floats their boat (that also burns tons of fuel) latest stylish trend

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pkofman said:

Well I build and develop condos in Toronto so im not going to be upset if anyone is going to want to move here, we might just have a great property for you in downtown Toronto

Pete

Grew up in AK...that was enough snow and ice..thanks anyway

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinwing said:

Grew up in AK...that was enough snow and ice..thanks anyway

There is not usually much snow in Toronto, Buffalo on the other side of Lake Ontario is another matter.

Clarence

On November 9, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Bravoman said:

The big problem is that too many people listen to these celebrity asshats.  Obviously nobody on MS is that ignorant, or at least I hope they aren't.

2 hours ago, Mark89114 said:

The big problem is that too many people listen to these celebrity asshats.  Obviously nobody on MS is that ignorant, or at least I hope they aren't.

Sometimes the people even elect one of those celebrity *^#*#%3% to the office of the presidency.