Mystery dine and drive w/corvette club

XXX

Last Friday I had the honor of hosting the local Corvette club at my home base OCF. The club was doing a mystery dine and drive to Tailwind Cafe and wanted to have an aviation "show and tell" after dinner. There were many great folks that helped this small event come together and I want to recognize them here. Tim and Terri the organizers of the mystery dine and drive from Village Vettes, Matt our airport manager, Kyle the Sheltair manager and all the line guys. (Kyle not only made arrangements to get the cars on the ramp but also supplied us with an air stair to get the great photo), Rob the Bo owner, Nick representing Mooney with his beautiful 201, Dr. John for loaning me his awesome vintage Skylane since my Mooney is at the avionics shop, Colby (world's greatest CFII), Bruce from the Ocala Star Banner and Gaylene at a Tailwind Cafe. 

We had a great time and even did a sunset flight for some of the Corvette guys in the Skylane. The event got a great write up in the local paper and we have some new GA fans in the community.  

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

• Like 1