What is this port?

Drew_Wagner

Ok so if I get a headset with lemon plug that will power the headset and provide audio? Please excuse my ignorance on this! that was my initial thought but I couldn't get a good idea if the size and form factor of a lemo plug online. Thanks for the info.

Look up what a Lemo plug looks like and compare to what you have.

I get the feeling if you don't know, You may get a surprise.  Plugging in an expensive headset without checking +/- could be bad.

That looks on the internet like an ordinary plug that has been used.  Lemo plugs have been built with additional equipment protection into them...

You may find your wiring diagram has been updated to reflect this change.

Good luck.

Best regards,

-a-

18 hours ago, KSMooniac said:

With a center pin it is likely a simple 12V power plug for some portable device. There are many round 12V connectors out there... If it were me, I'd consider putting a USB power jack in that location instead.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Correct..I am guessing "n size "center pole positive non aviation approved power plug.