New Mooney Owner Intro

Davarron

Hi Guys!

Relatively new Mooney owner here...been meaning to post an intro for a few months now. Picked up my new-to-me J model back in May and absolutely love it! Some of you may have seen it on here with the previous owner. It's an immaculate, low-time aircraft. I keep it in Columbus, OH, so if any of you are from that area, let me know! I'm on this site quite a bit, but still learning more and more about Mooney's so I may not be the first to jump in to answer a question on here. There's quite a few beautiful planes on here and look forward to meeting all of you. 

Blue Skies

IMG_3733.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3871.JPG

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

• Like 11

That is Fernando's J correct?  Welcome to the Mooney Family. I hope that you joined MAPA and are coming to the Homecoming later this month in Kerrville.  Of course your J was in Boots on the Ground: the Men & Women who made Mooney, the documentary I made about Mooney!

On 10/2/2016 at 9:50 AM, Davarron said:

Hi Guys!

Relatively new Mooney owner here...been meaning to post an intro for a few months now. Picked up my new-to-me J model back in May and absolutely love it! Some of you may have seen it on here with the previous owner. It's an immaculate, low-time aircraft. I keep it in Columbus, OH, so if any of you are from that area, let me know! I'm on this site quite a bit, but still learning more and more about Mooney's so I may not be the first to jump in to answer a question on here. There's quite a few beautiful planes on here and look forward to meeting all of you. 

Blue Skies

IMG_3733.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3871.JPG

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

Those pictures look like Bolton Field.  Is that where you are based?

Candy man...for sure no problem. Let me know anytime if I'm available. I literally live right next to KOSU. 

Also we all do need to have a get together or Mooney fly-out...seems like a lot of us in this area. Took a trip yesterday up to KPCW and ate at the restaurant diner on the field. Very nice place and a quick flight in our birds. 

15 hours ago, Candy man said:

Davarron,

will you be moving your plane to OSU when the new hangars are done? Email me as I'd love to get together.

lbinsky@yahoo.com

I live very near the OSU airport as well.  I considered putting a deposit on one of the new hangars but it came down to price.  At Bolton hangars rent for $180 or $200 per month depending on the row.  The new hangars at OSU will rent for $325. In the end I just couldn't justify the additional expense.

Let me know if you guys plan a get-together.