Will Samurai Husky buy an airplane?

Andy95W

tried that, didnt work :(

They ended up shaking them out; Remember Huskeys have pointy ears, so its not hard for them to shake it out. I also tried the miffs with cotton hoping the miffs would at least hold the cotton in, that didnt work. Then I was trying to come up with a way of taping them in there or something, but decided to just let them be. Thats why i was thinking of the foam plugs and then maybe something slightly sticky to hold it in.

We failed with mutt muffs and use a long-ish scarf that we wrap around his lightbulb head a couple of times. He looks like Jackie Kennedys mother, but it get the job done for the takeoff and climb until he shakes it off a bit later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i was thinking foam or cotton ear plugs, a ace bandage combined with a inflatable dog collar (http://www.petsmart.com/dog/supplies-and-training/collars-harnesses-and-leashes/collars/21st-century-inflatable-protective-pet-collar-5176459.html) 

this way they cant paw the bandage off. 

Granted this would be for long trips; The things we do for our animals :P

1 hour ago, Samurai Husky said:

i was thinking foam or cotton ear plugs, a ace bandage combined with a inflatable dog collar (http://www.petsmart.com/dog/supplies-and-training/collars-harnesses-and-leashes/collars/21st-century-inflatable-protective-pet-collar-5176459.html) 

this way they cant paw the bandage off. 

Granted this would be for long trips; The things we do for our animals :P

Just don't make them wear "I been to the vets cone"