Trump Rally in Roanoke

Wakeup

Maybe he's Putting  in Gami's for LOP operations or installing an AOA. 

Trump would never be caught dead looking at an AoA indicator, or even thinking about AoA. He knows more than anybody about flying and aerodynamics, the plane just does whatever he commands. It wouldn't dare stall or even approach critical AoA, so why worry about it?
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Diesel 10 said:

Hmm, and this has what to do with "a general discussion of Mooney aircraft" :rolleyes:?

Because Trump will be much better for General aviation, including Mooney.  An example of the Obama-Hillary Clinton line of thinking is what then Mayor Daly did to Meigs Field in Chicago. They think aviation is nothing but a toy for the so called privileged class. I don't think Hillary's husband felt that way but I have always felt that Bill was fundamentally mainstream and centrist. Obama and Hillary have disdain for us. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, N9201A said:

Trump would never be caught dead looking at an AoA indicator, or even thinking about AoA. He knows more than anybody about flying and aerodynamics, the plane just does whatever he commands. It wouldn't dare stall or even approach critical AoA, so why worry about it?

You got that right!! He has all the best aeronauts, flying instruments... and stuff.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Wakeup said:

I'm doing the Trump-Hillary drinking game and I was drunk after 5 minutes.  It's sad that in this great country we have, we have to choose between these two!

Is that kind of like the Bob Newhart game? That was a fun one in the 80's.

Just remember, eight hours bottle to throttle. 

8 minutes ago, Chupacabra said:

Is that kind of like the Bob Newhart game? That was a fun one in the 80's.

Just remember, eight hours bottle to throttle. 

1 hour ago, Wakeup said:

I'm doing the Trump-Hillary drinking game and I was drunk after 5 minutes.  It's sad that in this great country we have, we have to choose between these two!

I'm trying to calculate how many bottles that adds up to between now and November.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, N9201A said:

Forget the teeth...and the policy questions. What she REALLY needs to ask Donald - and can get help with - is "who does your hair?"

I think, "Who does your rug?" is more likely. Here is Donald Trump's dad-

Fred Trump

original.png