Australia's newest, and proudest Mooney owner!

MQQNEY

3 hours ago, jonhop said:

Congrats and welcome to the Mooney family! Nice looking bird...

Thank you, it feels great to be a part of what seems to be a real fraternity, and yes, like all mooneys, she's a joy to behold! She'll look even better with a lick of paint, but that's for later when I recover financially from the purchase!

• Like 1

Did you by chance attend one of the Mooney forums I put on in Albury or Rocky (Rockhampton) last summer sponsored by the

Australian Mooney Pilots Association? 

If you haven't contacted them I suggest you do as they are great bunch of folks and have lots of info and flyins to share.

Cs are probably the best bang for the buck in Mooneys IMO  :-)  Js predominate in AU but there are a good number of Cs also. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cliffy said:

Did you by chance attend one of the Mooney forums I put on in Albury or Rocky (Rockhampton) last summer sponsored by the

Australian Mooney Pilots Association? 

If you haven't contacted them I suggest you do as they are great bunch of folks and have lots of info and flyins to share.

Cs are probably the best bang for the buck in Mooneys IMO  :-)  Js predominate in AU but there are a good number of Cs also. 

Yeah, I'll definitely be joining the assoc. as there are some good deals on insurance etc to be had through them