Fly-In tomorrow 9/10 to KLAL

fantom

Dear Mooney Enthusiast,

Our last event was very pleasant.  We met at the parking lot next to the sefl serve fuel at Lake Wales and the airport manager drove us to the terminal.  When we all arrived he piled all 15 of us into one very large van and drove us 4 or 5 minutes to a restaurant.  He ate there also, so was there when we were ready to go back to the airport.  It worked very smoothly.

Our next event is thia Saturday, September 10, at 11:30 at Lakeland (LAL).

In October we will be going to Premier in Fort Lauderdale (FXE) for lunch.  They will have sandwiches, etc. for us in their hanger.  After lunch their maintenance people  will put on a presentation.  I would like suggestions about what you would like to hear about.  

All events start at 11:30.

Please check your e-mail before attending as sometimes I make last minute changes  of various reasons.

Future Schedule

September 10, Lakeland (LAL).
October 8, Ft. Lauderdale (FXE) Premier will be hosting us in their hanger.
November 12, Vero Beach, (VRB)
December 10, Punta Gorda, (PGD)

I really appreciate it if you can e-mail me by Thursday night of the week of the event and let me know if you are going to try to make it, so I can call the restaurant on Friday with a head count.  No one is obligated to come if they told me they are coming and can’t make it for mechanical, weather, health, or any other reason.

Hope to see you soon,

Dave and Ruth