Age Category Poll

Stetson20

Age Demographic Question  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What age range category do you fall in?

• Under 30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 70+

On 9/1/2016 at 7:13 AM, cnoe said:

LTD (living the dream) is different things for different folks.

Mine is buying an RV for me and the misses to fly back to Tennessee to visit the family.

My new RV.jpg

Now that would sell for sure! Good luck on the certification process. May I suggest VTOL for help with parking? 

Osprey.JPG

• Like 1

On September 2, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Mooneymite said:

Marauder can usually provide pictures to suport most asides that give visual representation of exactly what anyone is talking about.

And everyone else just posts pictures of Marauder's many girlfriends.  

• Like 1

On September 1, 2016 at 9:59 AM, flyboy0681 said:

Oh if it were only that simple. Not every kid is scholarship material. Here in Florida we do have Bright Futures (similar to Hope), but it only paid a fraction of tuition for my oldest. And graduate school is a completely different beast. I'm figuring $50k per year all in, now what kind of student could afford that, even if they worked a part time job? 

Your children need to work the "Grand-Parent Guilt angle"... :)  My two were experts in this category and combined with "Mom-Guilt angle"...controlled their college debt.  Daughter took a job that had a three year $3k/year college loan repayment component in her offer.  She had about $10k in total debt after grad school so is seeing the "bright side" of indebtedness...

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:58 PM, Mooneymite said:

Ha.  They overcame the bad influence of their universities, but none of them seem to have been able to shake off the bad genes and influence of their dad.

Two of them sank really low.  They're pilots.  :ph34r:

oh gawd....surely not bo pilots....