New Klixon switch covers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, n5756k said:

I posted this before, I would be interested in ordering some switch covers but never get a response.

Tom Moquin

tamoquin@foxvalley.net

The best way to get someone's attention is to type the "at sign" followed by their handle somewhere in the message like this:  @n5756k.  When typing the handle, I think it's case sensitive.

• 1 month later...

Shapeways used to have a ETA switch cover in their catalog.  It went away.

A friend of mine modeled the ETA switch over and sent me some to try.  Some MSers stepped up and tried them also.  AH64pilot has the file and he made a couple for me to test.  He wanted to tweak it slightly, and after testing the new ones, they will be available from him.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I am making more switch covers!  This time both Klixon and ETAs.  If anyone needs non-standard letterings, let me know.  Anyone who wants ETA covers, PM me with what you want, so I know what to laser etch.  I should have some ready to ship in May, if not earlier.

Edited by AH-1 Cobra Pilot
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 10:58 PM, AH-1 Cobra Pilot said:

Yes, I am making more switch covers!  This time both Klixon and ETAs.  If anyone needs non-standard letterings, let me know.  Anyone who wants ETA covers, PM me with what you want, so I know what to laser etch.  I should have some ready to ship in May, if not earlier.

Looking to buy the "Push On Low Boost" for a buddy who has a M20J. Please let me know how I can obtain this from you.  Thanks, Den