Garmin connect greyed out with GTN750

Dood

I've mounted a flightstream 210 with a garmin in gtn 750. 

My iPad is correctly paired with the flightsream, but the icon connext remains greyed out both on garmin pilot and on GTN panel. 

So so I cannot transfers flight plan from iPad to gtn or received AHRS from the gtn. 

Have someone any idea about it ?

Nope, it's a new retrofit. When I took it back one week ago, they said me that they haven't any iPad to try.

So I tried it at home but my attempt were unsuccessful;

It sound like the flightstream is powered but not talking with the gtn.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

It sounds like the 210 is not configured inside the GTN. If you want to dabble with the settings, press the HOME key while powering it up. Just make sure you don't mess with something your not supposed to. It will be under "Interfaced Equipment".

It sounds like the 210 is not configured inside the GTN. If you want to dabble with the settings, press the HOME key while powering it up. Just make sure you don't mess with something your not supposed to. It will be under "Interfaced Equipment".

Ok, I'll check it tomorrow

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk