Question on vent tube

Looking to replace all the hoses on the ovation.  The vent hoses that run close to the exhaust are insulated and I'm having a hard time locating a good replacement.  I need 2.5 and 3 inch hoses.  The hoses look like a scat hose coated in fabric.  Thanks for the help!

• 1 year later...

Old post but same question. I’m looking to replace these hoses when the engine comes back from overhaul and I’m trying to figure out what they are.

Anyone know what the ones with the covering on them are?  Is this a type of sceet ducting?  Or something special that needs to come from the factory?

D118EEB5-0EBC-462C-B85B-3FD25EED8B88.jpeg

9EEFCB9B-CDCC-4395-8C99-D8CB17EB0136.jpeg

Sceet, scat, and other tubing...

Depending on the details you are looking for...

Aircraft Spruce has a lot of details on the hoses themselves...

Silicone, Fire Proof, springs supports, double walls, finished ends, that kind of detail...

For size and length the Mooney parts manual may be helpful?

Lots of room for improvement over the old fabric and rusty (missing/broken) spring supported, crushed tubing from the 60s... (my 65C experience)

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-