AOPA Fly In Bremerton, WA

Anyone planning to attend the AOPA Fly-in at Bremerton, WA or know if the Mooney Ambassadors will have a tent? 

I am a low time pilot (PPL) who has been lurking the Mooneyspace site for about the last 18 months.  I have recently moved to Bremerton, WA from Chesapeake, VA, courtesy of the Navy and being on a ship is not giving me as much flying time as I would have hoped.  Dreaming of eventual ownership, right now I am relegated to rent and build hours until the time is right.  I have become very interested in the Mooney aircraft, although I have yet to see one up close.  I am pretty content to learn as much as I can about all of the various Mooney models and trying to determine what my flying mission would be in order to decide on a particular model.

I will be watching arrivals Friday night, maybe early Saturday as they fly right up the canal

right in front of my house to pass over Belfair on the way to PWT..

I will be at the airport Saturday morning in time to attend the rusty pilots seminar,

and hope to meet some local pilots,,,   no airplane for me though...