Mooney Summit IV Registration is now open

mike_elliott

Registration is now open for the Mooney Summit IV Sept 29 - Oct 2nd!

If I have not recently contacted you about your registration and you would like to attend the Mooney Summit IV, please email me mike.elliott AT mooneysummit.com the following information

First name, wife/SO's first name if attending, Last name, cell phone #, N number, mailing address, FAAsafety.gov email address, Mooney Model.

We request you send the same email address you have signed up for with at www.faasafety.gov so that we can insure you receive proper wings credits for the seminars and presentations. We are accepting 95 pilots plus their spouses/S.O.'s again this year, in the order in which I receive emails and will place everyone else on a waiting list past the 95th. Last year, everyone was able to attend, so don't be discouraged if you are not confirmed right away. Cancellations will and do happen.

Thanks all for your patience in signing up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eman1200 said:

sounds like this is A-list, invite only, in a top secret location?

Instructions on how to register are contained in the first post of this topic eman1200. A few spots left, then standby status will apply. Consider this your top secret invitation

Just now, mike_elliott said:

Instructions on how to register are contained in the first post of this topic eman1200. A few spots left, then standby status will apply. Consider this your top secret invitation

thanks!  but that's just emailing you to register.  I don't know anything about what I would potentially be registering for, like where it is, what goes on, if it's open to not-yet-mooney-oweners, etc....

Thanks for your interest! You can learn a bit about it here, eman1200

www.mooneysummit.com, the who what why when and where are answered.

Then review the topics in this forum. To get a flavor of the past Mooney Summits and what has went on, feel free to search Mooneyspace for MOONEY SUMMIT

Just now, gsxrpilot said:

There certainly isn't a lot of info available on this event.  One important item to know would be the cost.  Or maybe it's free?

Paul,

I am sure Mike will correct me if I am wrong, but the web site www.mooneysummit.com states that it is free, located in Panama City Beach, FL.

• Like 2

Ok, Ill try to make this a bit simpler for those that don't know what it is about yet.

WHO:

Mooney owners/pilots and their spouses/significant others.

WHAT:

We are holding the fourth “better the breed” Mooney Summit IV and social weekend in Panama City: There is not a registration fee. Many activities for the non-flying spouses/ significant others to enjoy are readily available ranging from beaches to shopping and pampering. We are striving to make this an enjoyable event for you as a couple. There will be ample time for hand holding and late night beach strolls. After your registration has been confirmed please call Christy or Eva listed below to reserve a studio condo.

WHERE:

Accommodations

Origin at Seahaven
15100 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Eva Dixon
eva@seahavenbeach.com

850-588-8667 ext. 503

Christy Buhl Christy@seahavenbeach.com

Christy 850-588-8667 X 232

Airport

Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport KECP

Sheltair FBO

5325 Johnny Reaver Rd.
Panama City Beach, Florida 32409 Tel. 850-233-4717

Samantha—Front desk, Glenn—Line manager

Mike – FBO manager

WHEN: Sep 29- Oct 2

Goals: To provide Mooney specific education and training and Mooney fellowship. Our objective is to better ourselves as Mooney pilots while enjoying the company of others who are fortunate and astute enough to pilot such a remarkable plane. We plan to raise funds to not only offset the cost of producing the event, but to use for our charitable foundation to aid downed Mooney Pilots families at the time of their greatest need. So far since the last Mooney Summit, we have reached out to 7 downed Mooney Pilot families.

AGENDA:

Can be found at www.mooneysummit.com and here