Mooney caravan flight, MSN to OSH 2016

wishboneash

Hi 

I have posted a video of my flight from Madison to Oshkosh. I was in the middle of the pack somewhere (Golf element). Sorry for the jarring abrupt cutoff at the end. I used Videoblend and couldn't smoothly transition out the sound...

I left on Wednesday to beat the weather so couldn't make the Thursday get together as I originally planned. Flew out with Mike "Flash" Knobler who was great company. We flew in loose formation for about 70% of the journey back home. Flight out of Oshkosh was fine up to Valentine, NE. After that, Wyoming was miserable with up/down drafts and the auto-pilot struggling (so I decided to hand fly the plane). Landed at Ogden where it was 100F, but dry! Next day flight to California was smooth and wonderful!

• Like 7

It's not my video, although I have one from the same flight. Just need time to edit.  But after mounting GoPro's in every possible location, I think this gives the best picture. And I believe this is where Sriram's is mounted as well.

IMG_0407.jpg

Thank you for the video!!!    it was very good!

I have been sad because so little Airventure news has come out for us to soak up...

Any and All other reports would be welcomed...