500 Gal Stainless Tanks

Hi All, I have come across some nice Stainless storage tanks that I need to sell. They each have a really nice dolley assembly, painted white, mutiple threaded fittings, drains, and hatches. Canvas covers. I believe they have .25" walls. I have 4 units. All are in like new condition. They came off a yacht, the owner wanted below deck storage instead of above deck. They would be a great addition to a grass strip or remote operation where you'd need fuel. Bulk fuel rates are super cheap compaired to FBO prices.

$3,500  each or Best offer. 

Let me know.

Thanks!!

-Matt 

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't know how much of a discount one can get for 500 gallons or if its even possible for a non FBO to buy it. They usually want you to buy a lot more than that or the whole load. Then there's the regulation which I don't even know what it involves. 

And where would you store it. I can't see how the airport would allow it. 

Where I used to live, there was a group of jumpers at a nearby grass strip without fuel. They bought a big elevated tank to refuel their 182, and drove avgas in 55-gal drums from our airport. They had a contracted price for the fuel, and stayed under the load limit where a CDL was required [200 gal? check your own state for the right limit]. It worked for them . . .